Here are links to RSS feeds concerning biomass and related technologies. These feeds are largely confined to the United States, although news from other countries will occasionally show up. You can read the news on the linked page, or scroll to the bottom and click the RSS Feed button to read the news in your own news reader.
- Biomass News
- Biochar, Torrefaction, Biocoal News – These items concern related technologies using partially combusted wood.
- Carbon Sequestration – These items concern the storage of carbon compounds in natural or man-made materials.
- Kentucky Energy – Energy, including renewable energy, in Kentucky. This feed does turn up some irrelevant material, including some sports news.
- Trees in the Anthropocene – Subscribe to this site.
Here are links to major publications on biomass and related technologies. Most of these publications provide some free content and some content that requires a subscription. Most also offer RSS feeds for news.
- Biomass Magazine. This is the most important source of news and analysis for the biomass industry.
- Pellet Mill Magazine. Targeted at the pellet producer, this magazine is published by same company as Biomass Magazine.
- Pellet Fuels Institute Newsletter. A free newsletter for pellet producers.
- Forest Business Network News. A subscription-based resource that emphasizes smallwood and energy uses of woody biomass, as well as general forestry news. Somewhat biased toward the Rocky Mountains, but well worth the modest price.